J0hnny is devoured by a Canadi J0hnny is devoured by a Canadi

I'm glad I never join these calls anymore.

Rad responds:

Totally understandable, I need to stop myself.

Represent the Nu Skool Represent the Nu Skool

I really liked that deep, simple, oldschool bass and the shuffled 2-step rhythm. Very dark and grimey. Loved it.

Thanks much Freaksy! :)

Melodic Monotony Melodic Monotony

Damn this is really catchy. Love the multiple melodies in here. Keep making more trance since you're really good at it.

larrynachos responds:

I'm trying to get back into trance, but the stuff I compose always sounds really similar. Thanks, though :)

LS - Steam Campaign LS - Steam Campaign

I loved the dark atmosphere for this song. keep up making true Dubstep. :)

LiberalShimmering responds:

Oh, I plan on it Freaksy!

Thanks for the love bruv!

Dunkelheit (cover) Dunkelheit (cover)

This was awesome. I love that you didn't play this song exactly the same and that you slightly altered the riffs. All round good cover.

PENTAhazardous responds:

Thanks man, I appreciate it.

Starry Night Starry Night

This is amazing. The melody is so beautiful and the bell sounds and reverb fit so well. Good job!

Health Issues Health Issues

I really enjoyed this since it is true Dubstep. This has the original chill and grimy sound without the lfo basslines becoming to intense. Well done for making a sound people have long forgotten.

Thanks for the review!

{dj-N} Nexus 2 {dj-N} Nexus 2

This is amazing. It's great to see you're still music. Great melody, great production. It's perfect.

Return To Sender Return To Sender

I loved this track. It was very weird and emotional sounding. The sounds and melodies are otherworldly and puts me in a trance. Amazing work.

Stefan KC - Peonies Stefan KC - Peonies

Another classic from HappyHype. I loved this song. It had a great, complex and catchy melody. All round great production and I loved the breakbeats used in the song. Great work you never disappoint.

HappyHype responds: